CTET 2017 Application Form::-
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi has conducted the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) on every year. This examination will be held in month of September/ Feb. The CTET exam has conducted to all eligible applicants for primary and elementary teacher (Class 1 to 8). Our website has provided the complete information about the CTET 2017 exam. The CBSE Board is going to announce the date of the CTET Feb 2017. The applicant should check the official site at ctet.nic.in.
To secure more marks in MP Board all of the pupils are delivering their best effort. There are several ways that are adapted by the students of MP Board Class to pass the entire exam with very good marks.
The applicants are searching the CTET application form 2017, then you are in correct site. The CTET will be announced by the National Council for Teacher Education. Candidates are eligible to teach all class form 1st std to 8th std, if the candidates gets the secured marks in the CTET feb 2017.
The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be issued the CTET 2017 in February for 11th edition in which large numbers of applicants will appear. The exam is taken to allow aspirants who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is situated to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website till January 2016. More information is discussed below.
Details about CTET 2017
- Official Advertisement:- CTET application form 2017
- Name of Organization:- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam:-Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Qualification Details:- Applicants have to completed their graduation from any reputed college and university.
- Age limit:- Refer Official website
- Selection process: -Check official notification
- Starting Date for submission of application form: December 2016
- CTET 2017 Last date for submission of application: December 2016
- Last date for CTET Exam fee Payment: December 2016
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2017 particulars: January 2017
- Download CTET 2017 Admit Card from Boardâ€™s website: Last week of January 2017
- CTET 2017 Written Exam Date: Mid of February 2017
- CTET Result 2017 Released date: April 2017
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: April 2017
- Mode of Application:- online
- Click here for CTET official notification
- Click here for CTET apply online link
- Official Site: - ctet.nic.in
How to apply:-
- Firstly, go to the above link.
- Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.
- The Fee will be pay either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- Now click on submit button & get print of it.
Steps to Fill 10th & 12th Improvement Exams Form 2017: -
- Step – 1 Desirable students must visit the official website that is cbse.nic.in.
- Step – 2 Go to home page and enter on “Public Portal”.
- Step – 3 Now choose link ‘Improvement Exams Form’.
- Step – 4 Fill all details and press ‘submit’ tab.
- Step – 5 Now log in again and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Step – 6 Receive submitted application form hard copy for future use.